Thursday 6 August 2015

MONKEY'S WANDERING WIRELESS SHOW - SUNDAY 9th AUGUST, 8.30pm


I'm gonna take it the first edition of Monkey's Wandering Wireless Show back in June wasn't an unmitigated disaster as Fusion-On-Air are generously letting me loose on the airwaves again.

Same format as before, an hour or so of the kind of cracking music you might read about on here but with all the effort of searching it out yourself removed. You will have to endure my unnatural radio voice at intervals but you don't get nothing for nothing in this world son.

This Sunday night click on http://mixlr.com/fusion-on-air/ at 8.30pm and enjoy,

2 comments:

  1. Great show again Monkey. Amongst all the other records it was nice to hear Camera Obscura (thought it was more recent than 2006 - how time flies) and Billy Fury: I also know that one from those mid 80s RSG! reruns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ady. Yeah took me a bit by surprised when I checked the date!

    ReplyDelete