Thursday 13 July 2017

MONKEY'S WANDERING WIRELESS SHOW - SUNDAY 16 JULY 2017


The Fusion DJ roulette has landed on my number so I’ll be back in the chair again this Sunday to host Monkey’s Wandering Wireless Show.

I’ve said it before but that one-hour slot every Sunday is one the highlights of the week no matter who’s entrusted to pick the records; there’s been a run of particularly brilliant shows in recent weeks. There’s always top-notch music and if you can listen live and join in the chat throughout the show it adds to the little Fusion family community vibe.

As usual the Wireless Show will be 60s-based but not tied to the decade, feature some classics, some semi-obscurities, some surprises maybe, and tracks will inevitably be followed by me saying how great they are or, to mix it up, saying they are great they are before playing them. I'm versatile like that.

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask if there has been a problem with Fusion over the last week as I just cannot complete "buffering".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Not that I'm aware of. The live shows have gone out okay and I've listened to a couple on the showreel and worked. Possibly your connection. Good luck and thanks for trying!

      Delete